The NFL draft is coming up later this week. Here’s a few tips to make your NFL draft party epic:
- Make sure you have high-speed Internet capabilities is available during your NFL draft party. If you have a password protected network, place username and password information out where your guests can easily log in.
- Buy plenty of pre-draft magazines and newspapers for your guests to prepare for the draft and enjoy.
- Make it easy for your guests to not miss a moment of coverage by placing televisions and radios throughout your home. By having televisions and radios throughout your home, you can ensure that nobody will miss anything regardless of where they are or what they’re doing during.
- Set the mood: Cook for your NFL draft party as you would for an NFL tailgate.
- Have some NFL trivia on hand or some NFL party games available for guests to play while drinking and waiting for the big event.
- Keep clean: Garbage can build up quickly at a party. Make sure you have plenty trash bins in plain sight so that you can stay ahead of it.
- Be safe: As guests start to leave, double check to see who needs a ride home or who needs a cab called. No one wants a DUI after having such a fun time.